Friday 5 April 2013

Beauty Box 5 March 2013

Beauty Box 5 March
This is my first bb5
It comes with this beautiful blue box




 ========================================
Tree Hut moisturizing lotion-Tropical Mango
I am so happy that I got body lotion instead of body butter
I feel like that body butter is too sticky and hard to absorb into the skin
The size is very good
The scent is very fresh and fruity
================================
La Fresh nail polish remover wipe
I guess there wipes are for travel
but I don't ever bring nail polish and nail polish remover on vacation with me
however I did like the la fresh  facial wipes I'd received from my sub box
so can't wait to try them
===========================================
~H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Body Wash
This couldn't come in a better time
I am going on vacation in the end of the month
so this will come in handy 
I have always wanted to try products from H2O+
so excited I got this
==========================
~H2O Plus Eye lift concentrate
another sample from H20+
very happy abt this
I always like to receive eye creams
the size is very good
=============================================
Brazen Cosmetics eyeshadow
I think the colour code is type a 
it's a matte brown colour
don't always receive matte colour eyeshadows
so very happy that I got this colour
===========================================
Overall I am extremely happy with march beauty box 5
Probably this is one of my fav boxes 
can't wait to see the april box
until next time
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment