Friday 8 March 2013

Glymm February 2013 Box

Glymm box February is here
I am so mad at myself that I actually purchased a whole year subscription for Glymm
Glymm is the worst sub box
samples and products are so sloppy
This month we got a 50% off on a jewellery subscription box
which is useless for me
and a cheap heart shaped lollipop 
anyways..here is what I got



==============================
The cosmetic bag is decent
I don't hate it
I will probably use it in the future
 ==================================
A full size eye shadow from purely pro
price: $18
This is my fav item from feb glymm
the colour is nice and pigmentation is good


===========================
Nailuv Gel nail polish
This sample is so cute
and color is a rasperberry color, dark pinkish 
Even tho this is only a sample size, 
but I am sure it will last for a long time

=====================================
This is another full size product 
Femme couture monster gloss
price: $9
This is the ugliest lip gloss ever
it's a dark plum colour with massive glitters in it
It's not my colour
I will never use it on my lips

====================
Villainess Ginger Snapped Bar Soap
The smell of cinnamon is so strong
when i opened the box,
that's all I could smell
===============================
Overall, it's better than last month
2 full size products this month
impressive
I do like the products that I have received except the lip gloss
until next time
xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment