Saturday 23 March 2013

February and March Empties



I didn't do a February empties post
cuz I was busy with midterms 
so I decided to put feb and march empties tgt
I thought I would have a lot more used up products
I finished up 12 products, but lots them are deluxe sample size products that I'd received it from my sub boxes
 =====================================================
B.Kamins Laboratories Nutrient Replacement CreamyK.
I got this from my topbox 
I used it twice a day, 
day cream and night cream
and it lasted me through out Feb
I like this cream 
it didn't cause any irritations 
it kept my face hydrated 
the texture of this cream is like whipped creams
very light but not in a gel cream texture 
this cream has a very strong fragrance smell
a very mature scent
however I didn't mind it
the cream doesn't have SPF in it
so it's okay to use as a night cream as well
I will probably purchase this in the future 
however I do like to explore different kinds of moisturizer 

==================================================
The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner
I go thro toners pretty fast
I used to spend lots money on high end toners
but now i feel that toners don't do much on my skin
so i save some money on toners to put forwards better face creams and serum
This toner is for Combination/oli skin
there is no scent in this toner
it claims that it can help to pore-minimising and remove impurities and reduce excess oil
for me, didn't do much 
at least not significantly 
I won't purchase this again in the future 
unless it's heavily discounted
========================================
Avene Cleanance Toner
For oil, blemish-prone skin
I enjoyed using this toner
the scent is very fresh and light
it did help to reduce blemish on my skin
but not much
it helped to keep my face matte without my skin feeling dry
I will for sure purchase this toner again in the future
============================
La Roche Posay Laboratoire Dermatologique 
Effaclar Duo-Double Action Ance Treatment
I heard about this product from youtuber Tanya Burr
It helped her acne problems
so I purchased this after watching her video
Now this has became my holy grail skin care product
This suppose to be s spot treatment
but I use this as a serum
I don't have severe acne problems
I have acnes on my chin area
I am on my second bottles now
almost all the acnes on my chin area are gone
this product is very light, no scent
also it's not harsh on the skin
I will for sure purchase this product again
====================================================
Cool Way Boost- The Low heat revolution
I got this from my glymm sub box
I have nothing to say abt this useless product
it didn't do anything to my hair except making my skull very dry and itchy
so no purchase of this product in the future 
======================================
Josie Maran Argan Oil
got this frim ipsy sub box
I love this argan oil
very gentle on the skin
very hydrating and didn't make my skin break out
sometimes I mix this argan oil with my La Roche-Posay double action cream
or just apply it after my double action cream
no scent 
super soothing on the skin
Josie Maran argan oil is pricey 
but it's definitely worth the investment
I will purchase this again in the coming winter
===================================
Wine Delights
Beer Shampoo
got this from a sub box 
I love this shampoo so much
it doesn't smell like a beer, 
maybe jst a hint a beer scent with some honey
I am not a fan of beer
but this shampoo has definitely won my heart
it kept my hair soft and hydrated
also my hair didn't show any oiliness on the next day
I would for sure purchase this if I can find it in a local store
but i don't think any local store sell this particular product or this particular brand 
==================================
Shiseido facial cotton
I have been using this for years
It is pricey for cotton pads
Usually i stock them up whenever they are on sell at shoppers drug mart
or at the semi-annual shiseido warehouse sale
the cotton pads are very thick and the shape is squared 
also I sometimes split one cotton pad into half and soaked it in toners
then used it as two small masks on my cheeks
 however I found a good alternative for these expensive cotton pads
I will probably don't gonna purchase this again
after I finish up all the stock ups
===================================
MAC Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner
This is my favourite black liquid eye liner
It's so easy to apply
and the colour is very black
doesn't smudge 
I will for sure purchase this again in the future
===============================
Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner
I used to b very cheap when it comes to hair products
I got this jst simply because it was on sale 
don't remember how much I got it for 
This conditioner kept my skull from dryness and itchiness
the scent is very fresh, nothing too special
Not gonna purchase this again 
===================================
Aveeno Active naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
It claims that it helps to calm and relax, moisturizes for 24 hrs
I don't think it live up to the claims
but it definitely moisturizes well
but up to 24hrs?
don't think so
winter in Canada is brutal
skin always feeling dry 
I have to put a thick layer on this lotion each morning on my lacks, arms 
and sometimes my back
This bottle lasted me from November to February
however the lotion at the bottom is so hard to get thro the pump
I have to use a stick or a lil spoon to get the lotion at the bottom
I might not purchase this again in the future
==================================
La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes
I got this from my ipsy sub box
I am not a big fan of facial wipes
Facial wipes are so hard to use to remove makeups around lower eye lashes area
and facial wipes tend to make my skin break out
I don't like to wast products
I usually try to use as much products as I can even when I don't like them
These La Fresh facial wipes are very pleasant
I was very surprised
I used these wipes to remove lipstick colours and foundations
it did a very good job
however like I said I don't like facial wipes
so I won't be purchasing them in the future
=======================================
Finally finished writing this long post
anyways hope you guys enjoy reading it
until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment