Monday 7 January 2013

Julep New Year Mystery Box

I received my mystery box two weeks ago,
I wanted to tried the nail polish first, 
then write a review.
From my previous Julep box post,
I said that I did not like the color of the nail polish @ all,
so I did not try them.
I am very happy with Julep nail polish,
I have changed my mind about them.
I LOVE ALL THE PRODUCTS I RECEIVED IN MY NEW YEAR MYSTERY BOX!



==========================================================
There is a full size daylight defense cream (89ml)
I have not tried it yet..
but I will do a review on it when I have tried it on

I heard so many good things abt these one step nail removal pad
I used it once, 
it works very well,
I will purchase more in the future

I have not used these hand scrub yet
but I am very excited to try them

 ======================================================================
I am so obsessed with green this winter,
so when I saw this green nail polish in my box,
I was soo happy!!!
This color is perfect for winter
It's called POPOVA

This is kinda a gold color
It's super pretty too!!
It's called Sienna

This is a dark yellow shade
It's called Stella
It's super nice with my skin tone
I used this with the glitters nail polish I got this mystery box
It's perfect!!!

I am soo happy with the glitter nail polishes I got
THEY ARE SOOOOO PRETTY
I can not provide a official name for this glitter nail polish
because it doesnt come with a name sticker @ the buttom

This one is called Chelsea

 Also I got a power glitter
I wish I got another nail polish glitter instead,
but oh well..
I am still happy with this
================================================
I am a newbie when it comes to Julep nail polish
I used to use OPI,
when I received my first box,
I was very not pleased with colors I got,
and also the texture of the nail polish
I thought that Julep nail polish is very watery,
It's hard to use, 
especially when applying light color nail polishes
Now I still think the texture of the julep nail polish is watery 
BUT after applying two coats,
the nail polish stays on can last for weeks!!!!!!!!
I used t apply OPI nail polishes once a week
SO I LOVE JULEP !!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment